1. The seller obtains payment by providing goods, services or
logistics information that are false or inconsistent with the description of
the product listing.
2. Implementing fraudulent acts through third-party accounts
3. Sending a phishing link or Trojan virus information in order
to defraud other people
4. Fraudulently using the name of LBL Marketplace and its
affiliates or LBL Marketplace customer service
LBL Marketplace does not tolerate
Anti-Competitive behavior by the sellers. All those business practices that
prevent and/or reduce competition on LBL Marketplace are considered as
violation of this policy.
Examples of anti-competitive behavior includes,
but is not limited to the following scenarios: Competitor harm: The seller maliciously orders, maliciously
evaluates, or maliciously complains to other sellers by themselves or by using
other member accounts, affecting the reputation and normal operation of other
Malicious order: refers to
the seller's use of member accounts to place orders from other sellers,
which affects the normal operation of other sellers, such as other sellers
going out of stock.
evaluation: refers to the seller using member account to place
orders from other sellers, and then leaving bad reviews and ratings.
Malicious Complaint: Seller A
complains to the other sellers by himself or through member account. The
complaints of Seller A are completely baseless, and intentions are to
damage the goodwill of the sellers and attack the legitimate operations of
the peer sellers.
Seller tries to change the tracking details mentioned on freight bill for any
reason. For example, Filling invalid Air way bill details that are unrelated to
the order transaction.
Examples of Tracking Misrepresentation are listed but are not limited to the
1. Invalid shipping tracking reference number 2. The buyer and seller are maliciously colluded, and in the absence of real order transactions, misleading the LBL Marketplace platform through . 3. Misappropriation of false shipments 4. Valid shipping tracking reference number but given tracking number has no obvious relationship with the order transaction 5. The seller induces the buyer to confirm the receipt in advance when the goods are not received